Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Card in a box


The latest craze in the world of craft seems to be the 'card in a box' - so a couple of weeks ago I decided to try one.  I made up my own measurements - I wanted to use half a sheet of A4 card and designed it so that it would fit into a standard C6 envelope.  I was planning a class on Sympathy and Get Well cards, and so thought a floral design in sunny colours would be good for a Get Well card.  It was really very straight forward, scoring it at 2, 4, 6 and 8 inches for the sides and 3 inches up from the bottom.  It took a bit of time in the class but considering they were sharing round all the various stamps and punches I think they all did very well to complete it with matching envelope (made on the envelope punch board), together with two sympathy cards,
in two hours and even had time for a tea break halfway through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment